Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring has sprung

Well it's my favorite time of year here in the south, everything is blooming and the weather is just right not to hot and not to cold. As the end of my semester nears I will be posting  a lot more and crafting more also! This makes me so excited since I've not really been able to with this crazy school commute. 


This summer I plan to introduce my own line of bath salts & I would love to hear from you what scents, sizes, and types of packaging you're interested in (plastic bag or glass jar).


With that said I want to hear from you my followers, friends, future customers and existing customers on what you want to see this boutique carry. I can't be successful if I'm not carrying what YOU want to buy, so with that said please leave all comments as I will take everything you say into consideration. Maybe there is something that I already have that you think needs some tweaking or you just want to see it go on sale. Now is the chance to make it happen so please let me know & I will be eagerly awaiting everyone's responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment